3 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Mon, 2009-08-10 21:22

At Laust's ten year aniversary at Skanderborg Jesper changed the "Kom så Laust vi ved du har det" (Come on Laust, we know you got it!), as we know and love, he changed it into: "Åhh, Laust, du er et dejligt menneske. - Åhhhh, Laust, dit trommespil er spændende" (Ohh, Laust, you're a good person, Ohhh, Laust, you playing the drums is exciting) - It doesn't translate that good...

It seemed like this wasn't planned, because Laust laughed so hard that he couldn't hit the drums...

The setlist was excactly the same as the rest of the summer-tour... But otherwise it was a great gig, and the guys was on fire...

I especially liked when Stig came out with his Fire-Hat, and fell over, at fire shot over the crowd, and Jespers hair, which smoked afterwards untill i shaked the sparks out of his hair... Very great...

And also great seeing the guys from Aqua out back, on their knees in awww! Especially thinking about the suck-show they gave the audience... MAAN, that was bad, but thats a whole other fanpage... Smiley-laugh

Posted: Mon, 2009-08-10 21:43

10 years ago when they played there, Stigge dropped his "firehelmet" down on his arm and got a burn...

Is Skanderborg haunted for DAD? Smiley-wink

---------------------------------------

Bootlegging and spreading the music by the bands I like (videos at www.youtube.com -->WrittenInWater):

2005-10-15 DAD, Tobakken, Esbjerg. (2DVD)
2006-08-05 DAD, Bork Havnefestival, Bork. (2DVD)
2007-05-12 DAD, Skala FM Rock, Kolding. (1DVD)

Posted: Tue, 2009-08-11 12:49

Haha, yeah, it was an amazing show at Skanderborg! Stigges fireworks really got the crowd aroused (as if we weren't already ;D ).
I would love to hear them play that excact set list again :P Well-played by the guys and well-chosen songs for headbanging AND making out ;P

---------------------------------------

I'm on top of the world...!

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

Plain text