12 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Fri, 2012-05-25 17:44

I became really happy when I saw, that a new video is going to be uploaded tonight Smiley
I'm very excited, and of course I'll be waiting at 7 o'clock this evening to see it!

But the big question is: What song have they chosen for the video?

I'm guessing it would be: "Last time..." or "Fast on Wheels".
But in my opinion it would be really cool if it was "Drag me to the curb" or "Last time...".

And there is just something telling me, that it will be a video like the "Lords of the atlas" video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kdZS14GYa4&feature=relmfu
Because at the concert I attended in Aalborg, there was a guy walking between the stage and the audience with a camera (a small one though, but still!), who was filming the band and the fans through entire show. And I haven seen those recordings being used in the local news on TV, on the internet or anything. So that's how I think the video will be Smiley

But now I'm asking you, my fellow-net pets:
-Which song do you THINK they have chosen?
-And which song do you WANT it to be?

But no mather what, I know it will be brilliant as usual. Why? -Simply because it's D-A-D! Smiley

Peace!

Posted: Fri, 2012-05-25 18:28

I think they've chosen "Fast on wheels", because it's the most "mainstream" thing on the cd...i hope it won't be this song...last time in neverland would be really cool Smiley-midget i hope this song is the new video..
We'll see it in 32 minutes ;)

Posted: Fri, 2012-05-25 19:11

NICE...! Great video, it's something we have not seen before and its fun to watch. Thumps up boys

Anders

---------------------------------------

May DOG be with you!

Posted: Fri, 2012-05-25 19:22

"We all fall down"... didn't see that coming! But it's cool and funny, and I think the video was very suitable for this song. Good job!
Interesting to know that your "war cry" is "10 meter bar røv" (in english: "10 metres of bare ass") Smiley
A pretty long walk, just to get to stage, though... Smiley-wink

Today I woke up screaming...!

Posted: Sat, 2012-05-26 09:43

Great video! Really nice work. That's all I have to say. Smiley-midget

Posted: Sat, 2012-05-26 10:56

This video ROCKS! Sorry to say this, but FINALLY a descent video from the boys - I love it! It's so simple and yet it's quite a task to make a videoshoot like this - it sure needs some precise timing! It seems very inspired from an old film starring Bruce Willis. Take a look at the opening shot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luui7KGzciY

Pretty cool. Smiley

But again: very nice job, boys!

U-DE-MÆR-KET!

Posted: Sat, 2012-05-26 20:26

Wow.

Goosebumps all over Smiley

"And your hands are caught with mine...I'm in your veins...ZDx"

Posted: Sat, 2012-05-26 20:30

Also, loved the 'Spinal Tap' walk to the stage. Funny Smiley

"And your hands are caught with mine...I'm in your veins...ZDx"

Posted: Mon, 2012-05-28 04:03

Really NICE musicvideo! It goes well along with the song, even though it's pretty simple! I like the face that it's Black/White and looks like a "Before we go on stage" documentary + it's quite fun having the crew (Stagemanager Troels + more) in it ;)

ME LIKEY!

Still hoping for a video for "Last time in Neverland" Smiley

Posted: Mon, 2012-05-28 11:56

Yeah, me too! "Last time in Neverland" would be awesome! Smiley-laugh

In my opinion, they should (if they decide make the video) do the "Last time in Neverland" video like the video for "Satellite" by Rise Against: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nQCxwneUwA&ob=av2e

Today I woke up screaming...!

GF

Posted: Mon, 2012-06-18 11:20

arh, it's been 3 weeks ago and I've only first seen it now Smiley-grr (once again proves that some men are just.. well.. slow ;-)) well I agree I might seem simple, but shooting this in one shot and actually do the playback properly before going live on stage is pretty darn good work. But as Evil Twin noticed, they've might have "practiced" the shoot before every gig, untill they got the right shot Smiley-wink But def. a surprise to see We All Fall Down as new video at a time when one had feared that no more vid's or singles would come from the album.

If you want to be missed - then go away...

And some very wise words:
Man with feet on ground, cannot put on shoes

...I'm a GoldFish on a table..

Add new comment