7 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Fri, 2013-01-04 23:07

All Net Pets who have checked the box Receive Newsletter in their profiles should receive/have received two newsletters today, Friday. Number 2 is the most important of them. If you haven't found it in your mailbox, please send me an email - webtender@d-a-d.dk - and I'll send it to you.

Some Net Pets have had problems logging in on the website. Please check if you can log in. If you can't - send me an email and I'll help you out.

Smiley

Posted: Sat, 2013-01-05 01:53

Hello, I don't received in my box the Newsletter, so I send to you this mail.
Thank you, and happy new year !
Noƫlle

---------------------------------------

I know I was born, and I know I'll die. But the between-in is mine...

Posted: Fri, 2013-01-18 23:37

Hi there,
I also did not receive the newsletter. If you could send it that would be wonderful - thank you! Smiley-midget

---------------------------------------

Be yourself - everyone else is taken

Posted: Wed, 2013-01-23 21:40

Hi. I would like to receive that newsletter as well.. I hope you're fighting that spam-thing which is going on in this forum.. Smiley-midget

Posted: Thu, 2013-01-24 09:42

Hi Toksvig (welcome back :-)),
The missing newsletter is of no importance any longer, since the subject was "First Band Chat in New Chatroom". Next time!
I couldn't find your email address (the one in your Net Pet profile) in our new system - must have got lost during the import from the old database.
I added it and hope you'll receive future newsletters.
Regarding the spam-thing: The enemy always invent new strategies and at the moment I get my daily exercise chasing spammers... Please be patient - we're working on it!

Smiley

Posted: Sun, 2013-01-27 00:30

Thank you very much.. Yes Yes, It's been a while since i've been around, I know.. Smiley-midget
But work, kids and other stuff, are keeping me away from the computer..

But with Live Shots, my focus are really on DAD right know.. I did'nt really expect anything, around it, but i must say that the "Campfire" is a masterpiece..

Thank you for correcting my mail.. I can see that mail listed now, is an old one, deleted very long time ago.. I''ve changed that now..
Regarding the spam, i know whatta fight that is.. But keep up the good work..

I have a question, but i am really afraid to ask, because a know what a time comsuming thing it is to keep a website running.. But, are there any ways, to receive a mail with a notice, when a new comment are made in the treads i'm writing in/following?

Regards Claus..

Posted: Wed, 2013-01-30 23:42

Staying away from the computer is a good thing, Claus Smiley
I know you'd wish you received a notification about my comment here, but I'm afraid our system does not offer that. Your wish is hereby put on the Wish List.

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

Plain text