13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jørg's picture

Posted: Sat, 2013-02-09 11:38

Apparently, D-A-D has signed a new international record deal with German independent label AFM Records. AFM (a division of Soulfood Distribution) is already handling the German release of "Live Shots" and has announced a 2CD Deluxe Edition of "Dic.Nii.Lan.Daft.Erd.Ark" for March 22: http://www.amazon.de/Dic-Nii-Lan-Daft-Erd-Ark-Deluxe-Edition-Digipak-d/d...

According to an AFM magazine ad, the Deluxe Edition of the album will include 4 Bonus Tracks and a Live Bonus CD (probably taken from the "Live Shots" set).

GF

Posted: Sat, 2013-02-09 16:25

thanks for the info

---------------------------------------

If you want to be missed - then go away...

And some very wise words:
Man with feet on ground, cannot put on shoes

...I'm a GoldFish on a table..

Posted: Sun, 2013-02-10 02:41

coole Sache , find ick sehr gut das sie das nicht mit 3r gemacht haben !!!

nothing seems like it is Smiley-midget

❤‿❤

Posted: Sun, 2013-02-10 08:57

sounds interessting.
But why should they change the label in Germany?

Kind regards, Steffi

"... Today I woke up screaming
-Hello, my evil twin
Who's the old and boring
Like a change of skin ..."

Posted: Sun, 2013-02-10 12:24

It could be also possible, that they made the deal only for the exclusive products for distributing into foreign countries. I read also that they changed the distributor from Cargo Records to Soulfood Music.

but it applies :
don't judge what you don't know!

"What you don't see with your eyes, don't witness with your mouth."

Posted: Mon, 2013-02-11 14:52

That sounds pretty cool! Deluxe editions are always... well... deluxe Smiley-wink

Anyways, they we're also talking about releasing "DIC.NII..." in America and make an American edition with the acoustic tracks (from the Campfire Favourites EP) as bonus tracks, will that be made? And if so, when? Smiley

Today I woke up screaming...!

Jørg's picture

Posted: Mon, 2013-02-11 17:19

@EvilTwin: amazon.com lists the Deluxe Edition as an April 23 release. According to their track listing, the second CD will feature all 16 tracks from "Home Alive" and the "Campfire Tapes".

Posted: Wed, 2013-02-13 00:01

April 23rd - excellent!
Might the band have any of these cds with them on their US tour?

Be yourself - everyone else is taken

GF

Posted: Mon, 2013-02-18 22:42

I guess the easiest way to find out, is to ask the webshop if they plan to have a merch.stand on the tour

If you want to be missed - then go away...

And some very wise words:
Man with feet on ground, cannot put on shoes

...I'm a GoldFish on a table..

Posted: Mon, 2013-04-15 22:32

source: www.metalunderground.at

"Was war denn der Grund des Wechsels von Stefan Weidner´s 3R Label zu AFM? Dazu wurde das Abum nochmal aufgelegt und mit einer Bonus CD versehen, was ist darauf zu hören?

Der Wechsel von 3R Entertainment (Label von Stefan Weidner /Ex-Onkel und nun „DER W“) zu AFM war ein wichtiger Schritt für uns, denn sie sind nun mal ein größeres und europaweit, bzw. weltweit agierendes Label. Zumal der Vertrag mit Stefan jetzt sowieso auslief, war das alles vom Timing her passend, wir sind glücklich und fühlen uns wohl bei AFM. Es gab keinen Streit, böses Blut oder sonst etwas mit Stefan. Es sollte ja inzwischen auch jeden bekannt sein, dass wir eine langjährige Freundschaft hegen, die wir auch nicht aus geschäftlichen Gründen auf´s Spiel setzen wollen. Alles ein ganz normaler und sauberer Ablauf. Das Album wurde noch einmal aufgelegt, und ich kann nur sagen, dass dies wieder einmal sehr fanfreundlich ausgefallen ist. Es gibt eine Bonus CD mit einer Live-Performance der letzten Tour in Kopenhagen im schicken Digipack.
Also mir gefällt´s… "

"... Today I woke up screaming
-Hello, my evil twin
Who's the old and boring
Like a change of skin ..."

Posted: Thu, 2013-04-18 06:39

Less than a week away now! Smiley-midget
I ordered mine through a local record store. Always like to support the locals when I can.
Who knows how long real, brick & mortar record stores will be around...

I also picked up a copy of Pychopatico (online) a couple weeks ago.....Love it! Smiley-midget

Posted: Sat, 2013-05-04 08:35

I have it now! (In USA) - Great to be able to get an album that doesn't cost crazy amounts of money to purchase and ship to the states. It is 2 CDs and has a booklet inside with the song lyrics written by Stig. There are two photos of them on the paper type box. (Not a plastic CD case)

friend me on facebook: Jayne Dinan LeFavi

Posted: Sat, 2013-05-11 23:00

I've had the new, 2-cd set a few weeks now - like it all, of course, but especially love the acoustic set! This band can do it all!

Add new comment