10 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Tue, 2013-04-02 19:44

Hi folks... Sadly I have to sell out of all my rare DAD items Smiley-midget-sad Hope some of you will give them a good home. Look at them here http://auktioner.qxl.dk/llassell - and let me know if you have any questions.

Posted: Tue, 2013-04-02 21:35

Hi Smiley-midget Nice collection there! But I can't help thinking, that you have chosen a WAAAY TOO HIGH starting price on your stuff. The point about auctions is to start low (sometimes a bit too low) to get peoples attention, and then they will bid up the price. But if you start this high, you might just as well put on Den Blå Avis or choose "køb nu" (buy now) på QXL.
Of course it's up to you, I'm just giving you a good advice, so you can sell some more.

I know it's hard to put your precious collection up on auction to a very low starting price, but don't worry! More people will bid. And 99% of the times you will get what it's worth, but let the people bid!! I once sold 54 CD-singles. I put them up for auction starting at 1 kr, and I sold it for 425 kr! I was pretty happy about that Smiley-laugh
And also 101 kr is a (sorry to say it) stupid price. If the price has to be somewhere around 100 kr, then choose 99 kr. I know this may sound weird, but every big company uses this "strategy" in their magazines. Because it's not much less than 100 kr, but as long as it isn't 100 or more, people get interested. (YES, it is weird....) Smiley-wink

It's up to you, but take my advice! I have seen many of your auctions, and I want to buy a lot of it, but when you're starting at such high prices I can't compete with anyone, and I sure as hell also don't WANT TO bid on it! Smiley Maybe you'll lose a little on a few of the items, but so what? Then you'll just sell more and earn more on something else!

My advice:
Go low, and let the people bid up the starting price! Smiley

---------------------------------------

Today I woke up screaming...!

Posted: Thu, 2013-04-04 09:03

Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

I'll think about it Smiley-midget The 101 price is simply because QXL only let's you add items for free if they cost more than 100 kr.. If they don't sell this time I think I'll just keep them. Because I'm actually not that eager to sell Smiley-midget

But thanks for your remark!

Posted: Thu, 2013-04-04 09:03

Btw.. added a bunch of new things - same URL: http://auktioner.qxl.dk/llassell

Posted: Fri, 2013-04-05 14:26

I have 2 questions:
1) Does the German press of Girl Nation 12" have the same picture of the cartoon figures on the back as shown on your picture of the spanish edition?
2) Danish and Dynamite vinyl - You write that they are not in the best condition. How are they? Can they be played? Can you hear it, when you play them?

''Like a questionmark
On a bench in a park''

Posted: Fri, 2013-04-05 18:06

Hello Smiley-midget

Will you be adding more stuff ??

//Jesper

Posted: Thu, 2013-04-04 18:35

Would you be willing to sell the Overmuch CD for the starting price ? I will buy it !

Posted: Thu, 2013-04-04 21:17

hi, i'm interested in the soft dogs press photo. i would just like to know, how big is it??

'I'm a True Believer, yes i am! you try to get me if you Caaaaaaaan Aaargh!!
GET ME!!'

Posted: Tue, 2013-04-09 18:42

Hi again! Okay, I didn't know about the over 100 kr.-rule. If you all of you're stuff aren't sold when the auctions end, then there are quite a few items, I would like to buy outside of QXL. Maybe we could discuss the prices over mail? Smiley

Today I woke up screaming...!

Posted: Wed, 2013-04-10 18:59

Sure thing! Just send me an email lassechor@gmail.com

Add new comment