5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Wed, 2013-06-26 23:30

I just found out, more or less by chance, that all tour dates in Germany for November have been cancelled. What happened ? I have checked the website but there's no news anywhere about this. Can someone please explain if that's actually true and if so, will there be new dates ?

Very sad that there's not a single word about it here on the site.

Longhorn

Posted: Wed, 2013-06-26 23:33

I heard from somewhere that the band got a new booking Agency for Germany (Europe) and that they would do a tour in Europe in early 2014 - I guess this might be the reason. It could also be due to high demand so they're working on booking O2 Arena Hamburg, Lanxess Arena Köln etc. Smiley-wink

Regards
Klaus

---------------------------------------

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's
nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Posted: Thu, 2013-06-27 06:09

Well, I hope that you're right about new dates in 2014 but still I'm a little p**sed off that there is/was no news at all about those cancellations here on the website. Why bother having a homepage if you don't use it for important news like these ?

Thank you for your info anyway.

Take care
Longhorn

P.S. Lanxess Arena would be nice, I'm sure it could be curtained down to a capacity of 500 Smiley-wink

Jørg's picture

Posted: Sun, 2013-06-30 12:28

D-A-D's new booking agency outside Scandinavia, A.S.S., has a message on its website, announcing 30 Danish tourdates for the beginning of 2014 and a further 30 concerts in Europe for March/April. But I agree with you, Longhorn: It's a bit strange that there has been no official explanation from the band regarding the cancelled German Dates in November.

http://www.assconcerts.com/index.php/d-a-d/articles/d-a-d.html

Posted: Sun, 2013-06-30 18:59

Thanks for the link, sounds good about those upcoming shows in Denmark and Europe. Let's hope you're right, a 30th anniversary tour with a completely new setlist would be amazing.

Take care
Longhorn

Add new comment