12 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Tue, 2015-04-07 23:18

Share this everywhere you can, so we can have the fish on vinyl! Smiley-wink

https://www.facebook.com/helpyourselfishpaavinyl

Posted: Wed, 2015-04-22 10:34

Yeah, I just saw this yesterday. I had honestly given up hope.

Next up, Simpatico!

---------------------------------------

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Posted: Thu, 2015-04-23 10:11

Still avoiding to register at facebook Smiley-wink and also still lacking of ability to understand danish I'd be happy if someone could shortly point out what's going on 'bout my favourite D-A-D record on vinyl. The very more as I just re-fell in love with my record collection after getting my hands on a "new" vintage turntable.

By the way: I'd really really appreciate if - if there will be e re-release on vinyl at all - there would be a picture-disc released like the disc-print on the first releases of the Helpyourselfish CD. This truely would rock O:V:E:R:M:U:C:H! And siut my tattoo as well Smiley-wink
Kind regards,
Marcel

Because love cools and friends drift apart
Too old to be shy but I wonder what to say
- After I said: Hi!

Posted: Sat, 2015-04-25 17:55

Hello Captain,

What's going on is that, a group was made for people who wanted Helpyourselfish released on vinyl, since vinyl is getting more and more popular. The admin of the group has been contacting Warner Music Denmark two times to ask if they were going to press it on vinyl, but was faced with a "No" both times.
And just as all hope seemed to have vanished, the admin accidently looked at the Danish online music store CDON.com and noticed it had item called "Helpyourselfish (Vinyl LP)" with a temporary release date 17 June 2015.
The admin then contacted Warner Music to verify the release, which they admitted was true. Helpyourselfish is coming out on vinyl Smiley-midget-laugh

Lasse: If Simpatico on LP happens, I hope they choose somekind of acid green vinyl. That would be rad.

Today I woke up screaming...!

Posted: Sun, 2015-04-26 11:48

Many Many thanks for bringing me those truely damn good news! Looking forward to june 17th 2015! Perfect birthday present for me, though a couple of days late Smiley-wink

Kind regards 'n best wishes,
Marcel

Posted: Thu, 2015-04-30 16:42

@TheEvilTwin:
At this point I really don't care if the releases are pretty or not, as long as they sound good. Smiley-wink

Simpatico, Everything Glows and Soft Dogs on vinyl are coming up, I can feel it!! Smiley-laugh

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Posted: Wed, 2015-06-03 10:01

Any idea /why/ Warner postponed the release (and this way took my this year's expected best b-day-present)? I only hope the release will come at all in October...

Kind regards,
Marcel

Posted: Wed, 2015-10-07 12:48

H:E:L:L:O F:O:L:K:S,

I need some support: Due to not owning a credit card (and noone around who could do me a favour on this - really wonder why it's still not possible to pay with e.g. paypal in the webshop...) I cannot order the record here in the webshop.

So I'm looking for an alternative way to purchase the record, preferred (to keep shipping costs low) in germany. Amazon.de once had the record listed when it first was announced to be released in June, but now after the release the record isn't listed at Amazon.

Soooo... anyone an idea where to buy it in germany? So far I couldn't find a shop...

Many thanx in advance and kind regards,
Marcel

Posted: Thu, 2015-10-08 06:46

Hey Marcel,

have you tried High Roller Records ? They usually have all the new vinyl releases at a good price (you will find them on ebay too).

Good luck my friend !

Longhorn

Posted: Thu, 2015-10-08 08:19

Received my copy yesterday, and the most important danish rockrecord just got even more important. This is as it always wanted to be played.

Thank you so much to everyone involved in getting this on vinyl!

Posted: Thu, 2015-10-08 12:21

Hey Longhorn,
thanks for the note, but unfortunately High Roller Records is no help. At least they haven't listed the record in their onlineshop. Also on eBay this record is not for sale on vinyl. I somehow guess this release is denmark (or maybe scandinavia) only.
Kind regards,
Marcel

P.S.: By now I found a shop in DK that proceeded my order (gaffa.dk didn't do). Now I'm looking forward to receive the most important release on vinyl in 2015 Smiley-wink

Posted: Mon, 2015-10-12 13:44

O-M-G, it's X-Mas Smiley-wink
Just received my two copies. Finally, Helpyourselfish on Vinyl. Is it really true? Smiley-wink

Heading for my vinyl Player... with b:e:s:t w:i:s:h:e:s
Marcel

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

Plain text