2 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Sun, 2015-07-12 22:49

I know a lot of people here on the page are not only D-A-D fans but also (to some extent) collectors, and because I just recently saw some of the good old "Lord of the Rings" movies, I would like to ask you:

What is your 'PRECIOUS'?
...And by that I mean: what is your most precious item in your D-A-D collection? What is your favorite?

I myself am also a collector and have been collecting D-A-D stuff since 2011. The first D-A-D item I ever bought was "Helpyourselfish" as a cassette tape. First of all, I have some sort of weird music fetisch for cassettte tapes... I know, they are impractical and the music quality isn't spectacular, but I just like the format. And that combined with the Molly fish skeleton, well, that's about as good as it gets Smiley-wink
But also, I was really happy the day I finally got my hands on the Soft Dogs plaque. That is such a weird idea, only this band have the imagination to come up with. I love it!

But enough about me - what about you? Smiley-midget-laugh

Posted: Tue, 2015-07-14 10:19

Uhm, again a tough one. I guess my most precious item is the shaped picture disc. I really like it and still enjoy having a look on it in its frame. It's not that "personal" like a drumstick or a plec or even an original setlistr from stage you bring home after a concert, but I was looking for that special item quite long.

Even longer I'm in search of an original 1989 "No Fuel..." jerry can in still nice condition, but - besides unrational prices will be asked for it - it's more or less impossible to get one. That's at least my experience after 20 years Smiley-wink

Kind regards,
Marcel

---------------------------------------

Because love cools and friends drift apart
Too old to be shy but I wonder what to say
- After I said: Hi!

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

Plain text