2 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Mon, 2015-07-20 12:38

D-A-D has made a ton of music videoes throughout their career, and therefore I ask you:

WHAT IS YOUR TOP 5 FAVORITE D-A-D MUSIC VIDEOS?

It's always hard to find a definitive number 1 of D-A-D's many creations, so because of that, we're making a bit easier to choose today, since you are able to pick not only 1, but 5 videos!

Here's my top 5:
1. Bad Craziness
2. Girl Nation
3. Lawrence of Suburbia
4. ZCMI
5. ReconstrucDEAD

To me, Bad Craziness was an obvious choice because of the tilted stage and the play-doh asylum figures. Warner Brothers sure didn't like this yellow fever video, but I'm a huge fan!
Girl Nation: This is a really cool video due to Torleif's many awesome cartoon animations, which I just can't get enough of. And also Cobber's 'solo march' with the combat dressed stewardesses is an awesome idea. You can really tell they had a whole other budget, when they worked with Warner.
Lawrence is a dark song with a just as dark and gloomy video, which I really enjoy. At first sight might just look like 'cute little sheeps', but it actually deals with a very serious matter about growing up and the triviality of everyday life.
ZCMI is also on the list because of the animations, but also because just like the title ZCMI, noone knows what the video means... Smiley-wink
ReconstrucDEAD is just a great new take on the typical "band playing the song"-music video. I mean, playing in water, spitting fire and a Molly diver's helmet? That's rad!

But what are YOUR favorite videos with our Danish music video-masters?
Give me your Top 5 and maybe a few words about why, you've picked your top 5? Smiley-midget-laugh

Find their videography HERE: http://www.d-a-d.dk/videography/videos

Posted: Mon, 2015-07-20 12:55

Allow me to use this opportunity to note that the so-called "official" video for 'A New Age Moving In' is NOT an official D-A-D music video! ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILUMwqbwbD4 )
It is just some random photographer from Danish newspaper Politiken who has brought his camera along and filmed some awful takes with the band.
People tend to believe, that this is a real D-A-D video, but am I the only one, who thinks it is absolutely HORRIBLE??
I mean, low framerate slow-motion, bad cutting and inappropriate/unimportant clips... This isn't fair to the band.
Just let Torleif handle the videos! Smiley

---------------------------------------

Today I woke up screaming...!

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

Plain text