5 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Wed, 2015-08-12 18:22

The last time I posted asking for help to get me to a DAD concert, the man who replied became my husband Smiley

However, this time I am not looking for a husband (Longhorn will do for the moment, thanks) but something much, MUCH more important - tickets to the Riskin It All concert in Herning in October.

Please, if you or anyone you know - a cousin, an aunt, a friend's neighbour's teacher's dog that can get their hands on two tickets, I will be forever grateful. (I may even marry you)

Can anyone help???

Posted: Wed, 2015-08-12 18:26

If someone could really get us two tickets AND marry her afterwards, I'd be even more grateful. Please feel free to contact me asap Smiley !!!!

Posted: Wed, 2015-08-12 19:44

I think you can relax. 15.000 tickets will be out for sale. The citizens of Herning are first in line, but after a period, it will be put for sale for everyone else..
So I think there will be tickets for everyone interested..
The ticket price is ofcourse a joker, that means that perhaps a lot of people who would not attend a concert normally, will come..
And second the reunion of Inside The whale, which is a local band, will maybe cause a bigger sale than normally..
Only two tickes are available pr. buyer.. I've got three friends up for the line when sale starts tommorow.. But all are reserved. I will try to get more tickets - if any in spare, i will put up a note in here..

Posted: Wed, 2015-08-12 20:08

Hi Toksvig Smiley

Thanks for the info.
Is the hall really so big - 15000 tickets will go on sale?

---------------------------------------

"And your hands are caught with mine...I'm in your veins...ZDx"

Posted: Wed, 2015-08-12 20:09

Hvis du ikke er borger i Herning Kommune, kan du fra i morgen skrive dig op på ventelisten på www.mch.dk/venteliste og være blandt de første, der får besked hvis salget åbnes op for alle.

You can sign up on a waiting list, from tomorrow.. www.mch.dk/venteliste

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

Plain text