3 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Wed, 2003-12-10 23:00

I have to say DAD I am a little dissapointed in the few very unserious questions DAD where asked - but un the other hand - i´t wasen´t boring. One of the things DAD where very good, was DAD people didn´t rest until they got som answers and comments on their topics. Though the location of the bands studio in Sweeden fore obvious wasen´t reveald.

Helpyourselfish!!

Posted: Thu, 2003-12-11 00:03

I thought it was very annoying that they kept asking the same questions over and over again. It's okay to ask two or three times, but more than that, it gets annoying.

But okay, if I really wanted to know something, then I'd possibly do the same thing.

---------------------------------------

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Posted: Thu, 2003-12-11 19:00

Well - you are right - I must change my statement somewhat - if the question has been asked over and over again - then off course it´s wrong to ask the same again. And I must admit DAD it too did happen all to often DAD night!
But on the other hand - I must admit DAD we got some good little remarks and information, but most of them I belive we would have gotten anyway - but who can answer DAD many questions within so short time?

Helpyourselfish

Add new comment