9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Thu, 2003-12-11 10:59

Når der nu ikke må stå på siden at D:A:D spiller på Jelling Musikfestival til sommer.
Så må der vel heller ikke stå at de spiller på Grøn KOncert til sommer???
Men men men det gør det altså

3xM

Posted: Thu, 2003-12-11 12:00

Maybe your messages are deleted because you keep writing in Danish?

Please respect the fans ouside dk and write in English!

=)

---------------------------------------

=)

Anonymous's picture
Ditte (not verified)

Posted: Thu, 2003-12-11 16:23

How do you know that they are playing at "Grøn koncert"? Is is for sure???? - Would be sooo nice if it was true...

Posted: Thu, 2003-12-11 18:01

Don't think they'll be playing at "Grøn Koncert" this year. As I recall it, they got in a major fight because of D-A-D playing at the opening of "Øresundsbroen". Apparently there was some kind of contract between "Grøn Koncert" and D-A-D, saying that they were not allowed to play just before their gig at "Grøn koncert". Since then they have not played at "Grøn Koncert". I'm not 100% sure, so please correct me if i'm wrong.

Pardon my French

Posted: Thu, 2003-12-11 18:15

Maybe they let bygones be bygones?

Ég var svartklædd þegar ég var handtekin

Posted: Thu, 2003-12-11 18:19

First of all... write in English, please!

Then I'd like to know how the hell you've gotten that information? Personally, I don't really believe it.

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Posted: Thu, 2003-12-11 18:45

Well to of us don´t belive it and one is aparrently skeptical.I hope DAD they have "made peace", but i don´t think so, because the fight did end in court last time - but who knows - I mean Jesper has said DAD they will play at Roskilde within a few years.( And all of us have heard DAD the boys have had some disagrement with them too.)

Helpyourselfish

Posted: Fri, 2003-12-12 11:49

Why the **** do you think they're playing at the green concerts, Søren?

- Crappe

Fucked another whore - In the pool of booze booze booze!

Posted: Fri, 2003-12-12 22:49

Hey Søren, I don´t know why you keep writing in danish, but the webdude has allready told you, DAD the reason why your subjects are erased, is because you write in danish. It is also lack of thought fore the "foreing" fans DAD fore obvious reasons can´t read danish. It dosen´t matter if you make erros, just as long as you try to write in english in respekt fore the "foreing" fans.

Helpyourselfish!!

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

Plain text