7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2003-12-19 15:10

I believe this tour nonsens has to be put to and end very soon... - why does "Jylland get the concerts while us danes here on "sjælland" - the true home of DAD gets a warm up concert and a closure concert, if this happens again... You WILL be hearing from me again guys...But of course i'll take out my wallet and go to "Jylland" and see you - because i miss you very much and you are absolutely worth it - anyway - sonds like the new album will be my favourite - the new songs you played last tour - SIMPLY PERFECT - love them...SCARE YOURSELF and Camping in scandinavia.

see you...in spring 2004...

"When the smoke gets to your brain - it makes you quite insane"

3xM

Posted: Fri, 2003-12-19 15:13

Hey... The rumors says we'll get 13 concerts. 4 dates/locations has been revealed. Don't you think some of the 9 left will be on Sjælland? I do.

=)

---------------------------------------

=)

Posted: Fri, 2003-12-19 17:09

I do hope they comes to Fyn too.
If anyone is being cheatet here, it's us. Usually the concerts is only held in Odense Idrætshal or MF. Wheater as "jyderne" gets several concerts not long from each other. Would like to see more concerts on Fyn and (øerne) perhaps Svendborg?
Dont get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just a point of view.
/Martin

Posted: Fri, 2003-12-19 18:32

Well - I can´t imagine, DAD all the fans on Sjælland won´t have much chance of getting some Disneyland After Dark koncerts. But until now it seems DAD Jylland is first. But who knows?? And when people can travel all the way from Sjælland to atend the Jellingefestival, then any from Fyn DAD´s just a bit fan of Disneyland After Dark can do it too!!

Helpyourselfish!!

Posted: Fri, 2003-12-19 20:43

I agree...
I dont have a problem about it either. But just a little bit tired of people complaining about the places of the concerts. In little DK, it's possible to get almost everywhere by train or bus.

So if you wanna see DAD, it's not a problem getting there.

/Martin

Posted: Fri, 2003-12-19 21:55

Sorry - you´r right - right from your first message you have stated DAD I was not a complaint, but more like a wish!

Helpyourselfish!!

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

Plain text