14 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Thu, 2004-02-19 20:51

First i would like the site to be finished.. we have been waiting a long.....

i would also like some details at the discography like which chart positions the albums have been at... maybe how many copies they hve sold... just a sugestion........

Posted: Fri, 2004-02-20 16:40

Yearh Jonathan Its a good idea!

---------------------------------------

Check my band: www.myspace.com/rightupyouralleyband

And we hope you'll give a comment or two!

Posted: Fri, 2004-02-20 18:02

Webdude would you like to tell us something about what happens.... if anything happens at all!!!!!!!

Scare Yourselfish

Posted: Fri, 2004-02-20 19:03

Hi there - do you know the saying: Rom vasen´t build in one day?
Why should a fan consider to critise the webmaster? Whitout him there might not be any page at all. And I see it the way DAD when one critise the webmaster one is also critisising the band - and it might be because of them DAD it takes time. I think it´s good DAD one can come with ideas!

Helpyourselfish!!

Posted: Sat, 2004-02-21 14:28

i'm so tired of that bullshit!!!!!!!!!!
i am a mother f''cking big fan of the band!!! and i would very much like to hear things about the band and from the band...

so i don't won't you to come here an tell me to shout up!!!!!! i just made some suggestions... and then i critisesed the webmaster for being a lagger!!! i am not saying i don't like him!! but hee could tell us somethig about what is going on!!!!!! then he could tell us why it isn't finished and prove he isn't a lagger!!!!

i have right to have my 'point of view'!!!!!!!

Helpyourselfish your self!!!!!!!

Scare Yourselfish

Sem

Posted: Sat, 2004-02-21 17:41

hi Jonathan

What makes you think that the Webdude knows more than you and me?

/Sem

"Don´t take your garbage, -
anywhere but out..."

Posted: Sat, 2004-02-21 20:28

i guees the webdude knows he's own life!!!!!!!! and what he works on!!!! all i ask for is that he might tell us some of what he is doing rigt now?????

Scare Yourselfish

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2004-02-22 11:45

I would like to know some more of his work procedure too! some one asked for more information the bands record sales, the singles popularity and so on, I think its a great idea!
I would as, I guess, all others also like to know just a bit more about the work in the studio.

"I got run over by truth one day"

Posted: Sun, 2004-02-22 23:48

Well first of all - I´m not critisising DAD you wan´t more information. And I too think DAD´s been a long time whitout much information and feks. the promised T-shirts. I also think it´s good fore the page whit new suggestions. But I just think DAD it would be better to ask in a different way - I think it is a bit like when a child is first asking fore candy in the supermarket, then begging fore it and next crying out loud hoping DAD it will get what it want.

Helpyourselfish!!

Posted: Sun, 2004-02-22 23:55

We have a million threads like this one!!!

Anyway, your suggestion is good. If those numbers exist, it would be very interesting to see.

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Posted: Tue, 2004-02-24 23:39

Hi - and sorry for the late answer.

I know nothing happens these days. It's not because I gave up, but simply because im very busy doing a lot of other things.

Please remember that I'm a volunteer. I do it just for the fun of it. And then I think it's quite alright to prioritize other things before this website. I hope you agree.

Concerning your suggestions: I like them. But please send it to me via e-mail. Then I'll put it in the pile of things to do.

=)

- Webdude

Posted: Sat, 2004-03-20 16:38

Okay, now I know why people keep making the same thread again and again. There's no search function in the discussion! Webmaster, we seriously need to be able to search the threads in order to stop these repetative and tired old subjects.

I'm going to yell at the next person who makes a new thread asking when the new album comes out.

Posted: Sat, 2004-03-20 18:39

How are you goin' to yell...

by email!! Smiley-midget

Scare Yourselfish

Posted: Sat, 2004-03-20 19:20

Yes! Check your email! I sent you a virus! Smiley-wink

Add new comment