2 posts / 0 new
Last post

Rud

Posted: Mon, 2004-05-17 09:57

Yes, so its soon the time for the show to go on! Were gonna have such a great time! About 10 days!
I have to go to the examination, or what in the name of god it calls, at 10pm thursday morning, but when Im done, I am on the first train to Jelling! We have to find out a way to meets! I know "Grow or Pay" is making a banner, and so do "Gonzie". Well, true belivers- we just have to keep our eyes open and look for a big banner with some d-a-d stuff! Are we going to make a camp? Like we all will put our camp thing close together so we can have three wery good day together? Coz I know, I will be spendting a lot of time talking with others true beliver, true d-a-d fans, and play the music that have to be played with respect! I cant wait to meet ya all, he he.. God created our band, then we have to creat their support!
Im going to Germany this week, to buy all the beers I cant drink.. Im looking foward to see ya all, and remember.. We all gonna have a very good time! Peace Rud

Posted: Mon, 2004-05-17 14:03

Yep looking forward, it's gotta be great!
D-a-d, TimC, dear, Swan lee, Baby woodrose, BB king, TV2, Peter belli, die herren and so on...
Hey Rud, can we jam again soon?

---------------------------------------

"A daily dose of eMpTyV will flush your mind right down the drain"
-Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater)

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

Plain text