2 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Mon, 2004-05-17 09:57

Yes, so its soon the time for the show to go on! Were gonna have such a great time! About 10 days!
I have to go to the examination, or what in the name of god it calls, at 10pm thursday morning, but when Im done, I am on the first train to Jelling! We have to find out a way to meets! I know "Grow or Pay" is making a banner, and so do "Gonzie". Well, true belivers- we just have to keep our eyes open and look for a big banner with some d-a-d stuff! Are we going to make a camp? Like we all will put our camp thing close together so we can have three wery good day together? Coz I know, I will be spendting a lot of time talking with others true beliver, true d-a-d fans, and play the music that have to be played with respect! I cant wait to meet ya all, he he.. God created our band, then we have to creat their support!
Im going to Germany this week, to buy all the beers I cant drink.. Im looking foward to see ya all, and remember.. We all gonna have a very good time! Peace Rud

Posted: Mon, 2004-05-17 14:03

Yep looking forward, it's gotta be great!
D-a-d, TimC, dear, Swan lee, Baby woodrose, BB king, TV2, Peter belli, die herren and so on...
Hey Rud, can we jam again soon?

"A daily dose of eMpTyV will flush your mind right down the drain"
-Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater)

Add new comment

Filtered HTML

Plain text