31 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Fri, 2010-02-12 13:08

...To Sweden Rock Festival in June. Yeah!

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Fri, 2010-02-12 13:39

Gun'n' roses ..... mumbling here ...
yeah ...sure ...
Better say AXL ROSE and a bunch of different musicians he fires each time he has mood swings Smiley-midget
Guns'n'roses ... without Slash ,Duff and blablabla .... sorry i'm not enthusiastic Smiley-midget-sad

Well maybe Mister Axl Rose has changed his habits a bit (i truly hope that for Netpets who might attend this show )
Otherwise you have my whole sympathy and all you might need is just a bit of patience ...
Get ready to wait at least TWO hours before his majesty will hit the stage Smiley-midget

I saw G'N'R couple of times around the 80's .. and it was WILD !
Then in 2002 when Axl showed up in Belgium as Guns'n'roses , i decided to give him some credits as a great frontman and singer .
Forget about it . Sad but true .

On the other hand i saw VELVET REVOLVER with Slash,Duff and Matt Damn it ! a real slap in my face !!!
They were as awesome as in the early years !

Back to my overmuch box .... at least i'm not disappointed Smiley

Posted: Fri, 2010-02-12 13:47

Well,..I saw Guns N' Roses in -93 and in my world it's worth waiting for.

Guns N' Roses is rock n' roll, Velvet is...well it's for pussys:)!

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Fri, 2010-02-12 14:00

aheeemmmm
"Velvet revolver is for pussies "
Good ... until now i was wondering myself if i was not a biker sometimes ... Relief !
I'm a pussy Smiley-midget miaouuuu

Guns'n'roses in 1993 was the former line -up !!! Besides Steven Adler ... who was already replaced .
I'm talking about Guns'n'roses NOW Smiley
Nothing in common with Guns'n'Roses 20 years ago or so!!!

Seems that you didn't really get my point of view ....
NEWSFLASH .... Slash , Duff , Matt have left the band since decades
Smiley-wink

Just teasing you a bit .... as usual ..in case you haven't noticed Smiley

Posted: Fri, 2010-02-12 14:47

I know that Slash,Duff and Matt has left the band.Life goes on.
Are you for real?

Guns still kicks ass!

And if you didn't know: Velvet Revolver is no more, Slash is solo!

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Fri, 2010-02-12 15:11

Thanx for the info !
Seriously i didn't know that .

If i'm for real ? no dear ...
Just an illusion Smiley-midget

Enjoy Guns 'n'roses .

Posted: Fri, 2010-02-12 15:21

Then "Use Your Illusion":)

Posted: Sat, 2010-02-13 13:10

GnR is DEAD!

The concert on Roskilde was the worst piece of bullshit EVER! (was it even a concert!?)
Axl is the biggest ego-tripper in the world and doesn't care for the audience at all!

Not to mention Chinese D. Is that a GnR record?? Come on seriously?

GnR is more dead than Velvet Revolver!

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Sat, 2010-02-13 15:37

Osaka .......:-)

A bad craziness beer for you definitely if i have the pleasure to meet you again in DK !!!!!

NOW WE CAN TALK ! :)damn it !!!

My small suggestion for you Lynott
...instead of being so stubborn ,maybe you should learn to LISTEN to other people ´s opinions before using the word pussy for everyone who doesn´t share your musical tastes !!!....TOLERANCE HUMOUR AND POLITENESS are the key words in the NPC !!!

We WERE GNR fans a long time ago when GNR was A BAND not simply the way for a narcissic self focused psycho to express himself ....
TWO hours late three times in a row ...totally drunk
ohhhh sorry.... silly me !!!! That´s rock´n roll for sure !!! OUAOUUU Deeply impressed !!!
.... totally out of tune .even my dad sings in a better way !!!
Out of breath after two songs ...i bet he was visiting his dressing room more often than i visit the toilets when suffering from a stomach flu ..:)
Long boring guitar solos zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

.... and "FUCK YOU " every two words GREAT !I can do that also Smiley-midget

Seems that we have experienced the new line up of so called GNR Smiley-midget

My illusions ? concerning them ??? they are dead ... Smiley-midget

From a belgian "pussy " my best regards ! Smiley

Posted: Sat, 2010-02-13 17:08

Osaka, i agree the Guns jam show at roskilde was only good because i was drunk, and then again any guns jam bands could be good in that case, but it is not guns without the other guys Guns is dead

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Sat, 2010-02-13 17:33

i agree the Guns jam show at roskilde was only good because i was drunk,

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Excellent one Smiley
If you wanna survive to a GNR show nowadays ....get drunk Smiley-midget

Olofsson's picture
Olofsson (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2010-02-14 22:29

I saw Guns back in 1993... nothing spectacular.

Apart from that, I actually just read the biography of the band yesterday. There sure is something pathetic with a bunch of guys in their 30's expressing themselves (in interviews) like 13 year olds. Izzy still deserves some respect, and in a way also Duff whom by the way happened to buy shares in Microsoft for 50.000 $ one drunken afternoon in 1989...

Posted: Mon, 2010-02-15 12:08

Guns n´ Roses to Aalborg 13june ??

cute be nice !

I <3 Rock !! Smiley-midget

Posted: Tue, 2010-02-16 12:56

If he pleases to come out in time and can deliver it could be great but the risk is of course that you have to wait a looong time to see a tired and unengaged Axl Rose Band...

Posted: Tue, 2010-02-16 14:53

Good thing I was:
Loaded Like A Freight Train
Flying Like An Aeroplane
and Feeling Like A Space Brain for the entire concert... Man that was a waste of time.

It was good to hear....ehh... well, the hits anyways... Smiley-wink

Posted: Tue, 2010-02-16 19:43

Guns 'n' roses aren't the same without the old members Smiley-midget-sad

I really like G'N'R back in the 90's.. DAMN....Axl er one great singer/songwriter and the music was cool back then..

If there's one song from G'N'R I REALLY like, then it's their version of Bob Dylans "Knockin' on heavens door"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lumdzegkbdg&feature=related

Another song wich reminds he of the early 90's is : Live and let die!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D9vAItORgE&feature=fvst

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Sat, 2010-02-20 15:44

NEWSFLASH !!!!!
OUAOU ....Exclusive !!!! NEW CLIP of GNR with A WILD AXL ,,,, brand new drummer ,guitarist and bass player ..and the audience is just awesome !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hon6rSejsFE

What a frontman!!

Smiley-wink

Lalalalalalalala....tududu Smiley-midget

Posted: Sat, 2010-02-20 18:22

Hahahahaha... that´s truly an all-time classic, Nat!

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Sun, 2010-02-21 17:00

More seriously ....

Maybe that link might interest some Netpet who are going to see GNR this summer ...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chinese-Democracy-World-Tour/195718696874

AND ...for those who aren't suffering from amnesia ...Now we can talk Smiley-midget

...Back to the good old days ...GNR was MORE than a cover band !!!..
Wanna share my GNR memories ?My pleasure ...follow the guide ..i was there and extremely proud of it ...

DONINGTON!!! Now i need a f***** Jack Daniel's!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbm6GXllBiw&feature=fvst

AND .... RITZ CLUB ...88...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlA3Fa5bgig

"we wanna dedicate this song .....to people who tell you how to live ,people who tell you how to dress,people who tell you how to talk,people who tell what you CAN SAY and what you CAN'T SAY..I PERSONALLY don't NEED THAT ...I don't need that F***** shit in my life !!

.....:) You know where you aaare ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_enNmzWn6Y

Wanna more ?
PARIS 1992
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJt_PiUu5_U

Thank you very much for your attention Smiley

Posted: Sun, 2010-02-21 17:46

It's funny that you mention Chinese Democracy and amnesia in the same post, can't stop thinking of Amnesia International here...

CostAalborg's picture

Posted: Mon, 2010-02-22 18:57

Hi all Smiley-midget

ANYONE have a clue about which day D-A-D will play at Sweden Rock festival

It's funny to read all the different opinions about GNR from different stages in their career.

Anyway. Been a fan since 89-90, and still have Appetite and the illusions as some of my favourite records, of course together with the D-A-D records Smiley-midget

When GNR last toured Europe with the illusion lineup, I was about 13 and couldn't convince my parents that it was a good idea to make the trip to Gentofte Stadium and see the show.

When the visited Roskilde last time i decided not to caused by work/money and I really didn't think the lineup were any good. Can see of the reviews that it was a good thing, since they seemed to perform really bad on that tour

Anyway.. with this new line up and DJ Ashba playing really good it looks really promising so far. The setlist of old appetite numbers combined with some illusion numbers and lots og the new stuff seems fair. Reviews and youtube videos also shows a band playing really well and tight. So have a positive feeling about their new tour

Therefore I have decided to go see them. I live really near Gigantium, so that would be obvious. Im' just a little bit worried that the concert is not happening, or it would be hard to get hand on one of the 8-10000 tickets.

Therefore I have decided to make the trip to Sweden with the GF, and go se GNR saturday night. Unfortately I will not be able to attend the entire festival, as Gary Moore and expecially Aerosmith would be a blast.

Still have loads of memories of Randers, where D-A-D warmed up to a perfect show.

So Saturday.... it would be PERFECT if D-A-D also played at that day ( would also help me convince the GF to let me buy the tickets )

Posted: Tue, 2010-02-23 01:32

Which day D-A-D will play at Sweden Rock Festival is not set yet.But it will be soon.

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Tue, 2010-02-23 14:37

http://www.swedenrock.com/index.cfm?pg=1

CINDERELLA ouaouuu ....WASP !!!!! AEROSMITH !!!!!!!!!!!Damn what a festival !!!!!!!!!

CostAalborg's picture

Posted: Tue, 2010-02-23 16:26

U forgot D-A-D on that list - Smiley-midget

just bought ticket today, sadly only for saturday, so no cindarella and Aerosmith for me Smiley-midget-sad

Hopefully D-A-D and a good GNR performance!!

Posted: Wed, 2010-02-24 01:35

These bands are set for Saturday:

Guns N' Roses- Billy Idol- Bachman&Turner- Opeth- Saga- Watain- Anvil- Raven- Stratovarius.

More bands will come.

Posted: Thu, 2010-03-11 01:27

D-A-D will play on Friday.

CostAalborg's picture

Posted: Wed, 2010-03-24 16:53

Damn... D-A-D will play on Friday Smiley-midget-sad

Would have been great though.

Well just have to scedule visits to several of the Green Concerts then ;)

Posted: Wed, 2010-03-24 19:50

Maybe it's Axl Rose & Roses, but last time I wasn't at their show, and now must see. I only wanna see band in this name. Smiley-midget-laugh

I might go our concert called "Helsinki Live" (GN'R, Danko Jones, Prodigy etc. will play there). Not so good as Sweden Rock (*rolled eyes*, wanna earn some money, then I'll run to Sweden!). So, I'm thinking about this event because I can't really add Sweden Rock or other countries festivals to my concert and festival list.

(Sweden Rock's artist serving is SO WONDERFUL, still.. oh my God, that includes (with D-A-D and GN'R) Billy Idol, Quireboys, Cinderella, Danzig, Aerosmith, Gary Moore, Nazareth, Ratt, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Dundertåget, Mike Monroe and many many more).

Posted: Thu, 2010-03-25 14:22

Wow, gotta say, that's a nice band lineup ;) Sadly, I'm not going Smiley-midget-sad

Present GNR? I would rather listen to a coverband...

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Sat, 2010-03-27 10:01

*Quote from Mars *
Maybe it's Axl Rose & Roses, but last time I wasn't at their show, and now must see. I only wanna see band in this name.

Axl Roses and Roses ....heyyyy great idea for that new line-up..
More seriously ..to all the Netpets who will attend the show ...and maybe spend the friday AND saturday at this festival ,even if my opinion about Mister Narcissic Rose was negative ..I wish you an awesome time !!!
Can't think i can make it myself ...but only time will tell Smiley-midget-laugh

CostAalborg's picture

Posted: Thu, 2010-04-22 00:27

Now it should be 99,999999 certain that GN'R will play in Aalborg on monday june 14

I made the search engine on the official page of Aalborg Kongress og Kulturcenter AAKC, and there is bullit describing the date and band.

should be made official tomorrow.

Damn.... I'm going for sure, only 1 km away from Gigantium